CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2012

Found some goodies.

Went out last week with my daughter to start shopping for college for her.  Started to find a few things for my class also.  Here are a few goodies and what I plan on doing with them.
     These lovely goodies were found at Target in the Dollar Spot and at Michaels.  I work with new hires for Kindergarten in our county as a demonstration teacher.  We have a demo day where we discuss curriculum, planning and all those wonderful questions about teaching a new teacher will have. My room is set up early so they can view a "model" classroom.  I always like to have some kind of goodie bag for the new hires to start out their year nice.  I found out there are more new hires so guess where I am going back to?!  It's a tough life I tell you.
     I found this pennant shaped paper pad at Micheals.  Think I may try one of the pennants I saw on Pinterest or use them on the wall of my new room.  More about the new room in another post. 

     These goodies are from out stop at the Dollar Tree.  I have cassette and CD players for my listen to reading center and the kids were unusually tough on all of the items this year.  Needed to replace a few headphones.  The computer paper was too dog gone cute.  What is the Big Red for?  My Five senses lesson where we make a bear and use things for the five sense.  See a previous post for pics.  He was too cute!!

     This little bucket is going to get filled this year when kids are caught doing great things.  I am going to start with the Fill your bucket as a behavior system and hopefully do it correctly.  Ordered the kid's book and the teacher guide from Amazon.  Should be here soon.  Going to use the ribbon to decorate the handle then add stickers.
     That is all of the goodies so far.  No yard sale finds for this weekend as we held our own.  Keep any teacher items to pass onto the newbies.  Need to double check ads for this week's bargains.  Happy hunting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment