CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm BACK!!

     Well, I bet you thought that I had fallen off the face of the Earth.  Actually it did feel like that a bit.  Around the New Year, things popped up in my personal life that made it difficult to blog.  Got things somewhat back on track now and going to give this another go.  Need to start with two blogs a week and maybe work up from there.  I will have an empty nest in another month and a half so there should be plenty of time for this and my National Boards.  YUPPP!!  Taking the plunge finally.  I put it off while my kids were in school and the youngest is headed to college in August.  Time for me now (in more ways than one).  Check out my boards over on Pinterest while I get this up and going.  Ideas are now flying for posts.  See you all soon.  Tammy       http://pinterest.com/mrsbsjunk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment