CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cannon BALL!!!!!

     Well, I am taking the leap and starting my own blog.  I have spent the last few weeks just stalking other blogs and my cohorts think I should go ahead and start my own.  This will be a fun learning experience for me and a lesson in balance between work and home.  Any advice from other bloggers would be most welcome.  (Esp. how to add clipart and do it legally)
     I teach at a wonderful school here in Southern Maryland and have been here for 9 years.  I have taught kindergarten all but one year of my career.  When I walked into that K classroom for my student teaching at Delalio Elementary on New River Air Station in Jacksonville NC, I knew this was what I was meant to do with my life.  I have taught in NC, FL and now MD. 
      The beginning of this school will never be forgotten.  We had an earthquake 15 minutes before Open House and then had to walk back into the 2 story building to meet and greet our families.  Then the next weekend, we had a hurricane along with tornadoes occur in our county.  We have already missed 3 school days so far.  Then last week, we dealt with the remnants of Lee.  And we will only be at day 10 on Monday!!!
     Time to stock up on my chocolate and Diet Coke as that helps run my classroom.  Thanks for joining me and see you soon.  Tammy- AKA Mrs. B
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment